Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Title

Ah man. I remember when I had to do a presentation about making blogs for my class.
That was awesomely embarrassing. I bet I got a horrible grade on that.

So, a couple things. Don't got a lot to advertise at the moment, but what I do have, I'll get to later.

I know no one reads this, but it should be noted to everyone who ever comes across this that Steel Panther is one of the greatest bands of all time. With song titles like "Asian Hooker," "17 Girls in a Row," and "Just Like Tiger Woods," what's not to love?! It's really hard to argue with that sentiment when I'm 100% correct.

I'll tell y'all...there's no better feeling than discovering new music. I've done it so much this past weekend. What's also fun is straight up visiting record stores. There's so much inside there that you can find and learn about. Just yesterday, I got two new records (Lionel Richie's "Can't Slow Down" and The Cult's "Love"). Strange taste, I know.
I'll actually be previewing The Cult's new album in May. Of course, I'll advertise it here for the two people that may read this in this site's existence, but still. It makes me feel cool, so I'm doin' it.
Lionel Richie also has a new album out next week, where he covers his own past hits with several different country artists. It's got "Hello," which we all know is an awesome song.

But yeah, record store's are the shit. 4/21 is Record Store Day, which I encourage all of you to participate in. It's better than buying from FYE or the internet, because this isn't lame like that is. But that's just my two cents.

I'll be writing for a Columbus based website soon, so that makes two websites I'll be writing for. Keepin' myself busy!

Here is my article for the Freakin' Awesome Network from last week:
http://www.freakinawesomenetwork.com/2012/03/music-previews-connors-picks-for-march-13th/

And until next week, you can...
Follow me on Twitter: @TYFDK
Subscribe to me on YouTube (I'll hopefully have SOMETHING up this week): http://www.youtube.com/user/rockstarrevival/videos
Check out my other articles from the Freakin' Awesome Network: http://www.freakinawesomenetwork.com/author/connor_mullen/

I'll be back next week, hopefully with more stuff to bring to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment